If you cannot make it to Marseille for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup, then logging on to FIFA.com will be the best way of making sure you miss none of the action.
FIFA is giving fans free access to webcasts of the 32 matches in the competition via FIFA.com TV - an interactive service provided by the official site of world football's governing body.
The 32 matches will be broadcast in full in the following European territories:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, FYR Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
Each of the matches will be available with commentary in English at a download speed of 400 kbps.
These live webcasts are just one part of FIFA.com's comprehensive coverage of Marseille 2008, which includes:
• Background articles on the 16 teams with news, columns and interviews.
• Live match coverage on the FIFA.com MatchCast with statistics from the official FIFA database.
• Two-minute video highlights available around the world right after the final whistle.
• The chance for FIFA.com users to vote for the goal of the tournament.
• Special 'Have your say!' section where fans can exchange opinions on Marseille 2008 and more topics besides.
For access to the live webcasts, all you have to do is click on the FIFA.com TV link on the home page.
This article was taken from: FIFA.com